KASSICO aluminium storage box for a broad range of applications, from sea transport to manufacturing, packaging, storage & inland transport, organization or protection. these boxes perform endurably as they are designed and manufactured based on the practical experiences of offshore applications under extreme conditions. With their rigid design you get a trustworthy and yet economical packaging.
- High quality heavy duty aluminium alloy box. 0.8-1.2 mm aluminum sheet material on all sizes, strength and durability by design.
- Stackable within range, offering options for logistical packing, storage and transport.
- Safety spring handles with plastic molded grip, Returns handles automaticly to flush position after each use.
- Toggle locks made from steel. Corrosion resistant,
- All riveted joints with sealed blind rivets.
- 2 lid straps, ends sealed to avoid fraying. Fastened with oversized-head rivets to prevent ripping out.
- 90° opening angle of the lid.
- Stacking corners made of plastic or cast aluminium with injection molding. Rounded corners in order to obtain high strength durability. Up to 55% stronger than conventional 90º corners.
- Stainless steel piano hinges lengthwise of the box. Riveted in the body sheet and solid lid profile.
- Solid silicone sealing gasket in the upper rim with specially formed legs to avoid extraction. High temperature tolerance in the event of exposure to both low and high temperatures.
- Custom foam or EVA, or dividers and material trays.
- Universal wheel with cast iron core and high abrasion resistant polyurethane.
- Product Size: 77.3x57.7x39.6cm
1. Package Size: 79x59.5x50cm
2. Carton with Bubble bag, or with your reference
3. 1x20FCL:120PCS 1X40FCL:260PCS